1. Skip to content

Moulton Parish Council

Serving the people of Moulton

Police 101 Service

Posted: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 09:13 by Parish Office

Police 101 Service

If you witness an incident within the village -

Please ring 101 (not the PSCO's on their mobile phones).

The PSCO's cannot progress without an incident number. This can only come from ringing 101 or reporting on-line to the police.

If you ring from a mobile phone and the line is busy, you can request a FREE call back service.

If it is an EMERGENCY please call 999.

Many thanks

Moulton Parish Council

Tags: Community, News Items, Police