Moulton Library Service
Moulton Library aims to promote a spirit of enquiry, lifelong learning, the joy of reading and the pursuit of information and knowledge for all ages and cultures to enhance community and personal wellbeing.
We are a Community Managed Library, owned and managed by Moulton Parish Council. We offer a friendly environment for everyone within Moulton and the surrounding communities. Alongside a variety of useful resources and services, we host weekly activities in our dedicated children's area.
We offer a full library service with thousands of books in Moulton Library itself and access to thousands more that can be reserved from other Northamptonshire libraries.
With your library membership card, you can borrow-
- Adult can borrow up to 20 adult fiction/nonfiction books for a period of 21 days.
- Children's card can borrow up to 20 books for 21 days. The books available to the child will depend on age and the system will tell you on checkout.
Because we have retained our link with the Northampton library service, we are able to offer the following services
- Through the smart library system, using your library card No and the 4-digit pin you set you can
- Search the library catalogue on-line for an author or title you are looking for
- Renew your books
- Reserve items from other libraries that will be delivered to Moulton for you to collect.
- Look at your loans History
- Browse through your Reviews & Ratings of books
- Browse through a Shortlist of books
- You can also access the Northamptonshire libraries audio books e-audiobook service with your library card and pin. This is provided through BorrowBox and Libby is available to both full and virtual library members. This allows you to 'borrow' up to 5 e-books or 5 e-audiobooks.
- This service also gives access to e-Newspapers and e-Magazines
How to find us
Monday to Saturdays 9am - 5pm
Sundays 9 - 4pm (self-service only)
Please follow us on Facebook (Moulton Library - Health and Wellbeing Hub) to keep up with all the latest news and information on events: Moulton Library - Health and Wellbeing Hub - Home | Facebook
Download our Library leaflet here:
Concessionary Bus Passes & Blue Badges
Concessionary Bus Passes & Blue Bages are not available at community run libraries, including Moulton.
Please note that these service is available at the following libraries only:
- Northampton Central
- Weston Favell
Blue Badges Assistance with online Blue Badge applications is by appointment only. Please contact West Northampton Council on 0300 126 7000 to book an appointment.