Attempted Burglary - Ryland Road, Moulton
Attempt Burglary in Ryland Road, Moulton
We are appealing for information about an attempt burglary at a home on Ryland Road in Moulton. The burglary happened between 19:30 and 20: 05 on 12/03/23
The offender or offenders attempted to break into a residential property
Did you witness anything? Did you see anyone or any vehicle(s) in the area that looked suspicious? If so, then please contact Northamptonshire Police on 101 quoting ref: 23000152234 or report online here.
You can also pass on information anonymously to the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
If you have CCTV relating to this incident, please send to email@example.com quoting ref: 23000152234
- Burglars often break in at the rear of properties. Ensure your rear garden is secure at all times with 1.8m perimeter fence/wall/gate and keep all gates locked
- Make sure the front of your property is easily seen – fences and hedges should not be more than 1 metre high
- Install dusk to dawn lighting above your front door
- Keep your doors locked at all times – so many burglars just walk in – don't make it easy for them!
- If you're not in the room, close the window
- Make sure you're house looks occupied, leave lights on when you're out. Use timer switches for when you're away
- Security products help to deter and detect crime Get Smart Security With Ring Doorbells, Cams & Security Systems
More crime prevention advice can be found on the Northamptonshire Police website and on the Neighbourhood Watch website.
If you would like to contact your local policing team, visit the Policing in Your Area section of our website.
PCSO Kev Lumbis
Daventry Neighbourhood Policing Team
Posted: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 16:12 by Parish Office