Moulton Community Managed Library
Moulton Library aims to promote a spirit of enquiry, lifelong learning, the joy of reading and the pursuit of information and knowledge for all ages and cultures to enhance community and personal wellbeing.
Moulton Library is a Community Managed Library, owned and managed by Moulton Parish Council and is home to our Health & Wellbeing Hub. We offer a warm, friendly environment for everyone within Moulton and the surrounding communities. Alongside a variety of useful resources and services, we host daily activities for all and weekly activities for younger members in our dedicated children's area.
We offer a full library service with thousands of books in Moulton Library itself and access to thousands more that can be reserved from other Northamptonshire libraries.
With your library membership card, you can borrow-
- Adults can borrow up to 20 adult fiction/nonfiction books for a period of 21 days.
- Children can borrow up to 20 books for 21 days. The books available to the child will depend on age and the system will tell you on checkout.
We have retained our link with West Northamptonshire Council (WNC) library service, and, through the smart library system, (using your library card number and 4-digit pin), we are able to offer the following services: Please ask our library staff or volunteers if you require any assistance
- Search the library catalogue on-line for an author or title you are looking for
- Renew your books
- Reserve items from other libraries that will be delivered to Moulton for you to collect.
- Look at your loans history
- Browse through your Reviews & Ratings of books
- Browse through a Shortlist of books
- You can also access the WNC libraries audio books e-audiobook service with your library card and pin.
- BorrowBox, Press Reader and Libby are all available to both full and virtual library members. This allows you to 'borrow' up to 5 e-books, 5 e-audiobooks and read daily newspapers and access your favourite magazine.
How to find us
Monday to Saturdays 9am - 5pm
Sundays 9 - 4pm (self-service only)
Please follow us on Facebook (Moulton Library - Health and Wellbeing Hub) to keep up with all the latest news and information on events: Moulton Library - Health and Wellbeing Hub - Home | Facebook